Summerlin Festival of Arts is a popular and established outdoor art festival that also features music, food and entertainment. Returning to The Lawn in beautiful Downtown Summerlin, the two-day event features:
• 100 celebrated fine artists displaying art for sale from across the country.
• Live music and entertainment including Circus 1903 – The Golden Age of Circus, Phat Strand, Daniel Park and more!
• Children's activities hosted by DISCOVERY Children’s Museum.
• “Pet Art” presented by Heaven Can Wait Animal Society.
• The «Art of The Classic Car» Show on Festival Plaza Drive.
• Farmer’s Market by Las Vegas Farmer’s Market under The Pavilion.
• Delicious culinary offerings from Downtown Summerlin® eateries including Grape Street Café & Wine Bar, Crazy Pita, Shake Shack, Zaba’s Mexican Grill and more!