The Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada is going on tour and we’re celebrating all ages at this stop!
Join us at our Summer Tour Stop at the Alexandar Library — Large Meeting Room to meet other parents in your area, get to know the Girl Scouts, and have your girl participate in a fun and engaging activity. Open to interested girls and their caregivers or current Girl Scouts who bring a friend.
As a Girl Scout, she might:
• Gain new friends as part of a troop
• Earn petals (Daisy Level) or badges as she embraces the Girl Scout Promise and Law
• Make a difference in her community through a Leadership
• Sell cookies (and have fun doing it)
• Explore nature and the outdoors